HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOODOYLE
    Hope you have a great day!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Have an awesome day!!!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope it's Great!

LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thank you so much!!!! I have had an AMAZING birthday so far - at midnight, my husband gave me the Birnbaum's disney dining guide, which I thought would be great to use while planning our extended family vacation in 8/08. So I started flipping thru it, and noticed he had written in it......hmmmm......he has written in times for dates in Oct........... he has TOTALLY surprised me with a trip for just the 2 of us to celebrate our 10th anniversary in only 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it!!!! He's so sneaky, he had it all paid for without my knowing, which is quite impressive since I guard the check book like a lion guards a zebra carcass - I know, a bit graphic, but on topic because.....we're staying at the AKL!! I just can't believe it!! Animals are my "thing" so this is huge for me!!!!!! Ok, I have to go calm down now. Since he told me at midnight, I could barely sleep Now I'm going to have to get my butt in gear - so much to do, though he has the trip and meals all planned out. So, a great birthday to say the least
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

congrats and happy birthday.

i am jealous, my hubby would NEVER do anything like that.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Thank you so much!!!! I have had an AMAZING birthday so far - at midnight, my husband gave me the Birnbaum's disney dining guide, which I thought would be great to use while planning our extended family vacation in 8/08. So I started flipping thru it, and noticed he had written in it......hmmmm......he has written in times for dates in Oct........... he has TOTALLY surprised me with a trip for just the 2 of us to celebrate our 10th anniversary in only 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it!!!! He's so sneaky, he had it all paid for without my knowing, which is quite impressive since I guard the check book like a lion guards a zebra carcass - I know, a bit graphic, but on topic because.....we're staying at the AKL!! I just can't believe it!! Animals are my "thing" so this is huge for me!!!!!! Ok, I have to go calm down now. Since he told me at midnight, I could barely sleep Now I'm going to have to get my butt in gear - so much to do, though he has the trip and meals all planned out. So, a great birthday to say the least

Oh - how sweet! Your husband sounds like a definate "keeper". You guys will have a wonderful time. Happy planning and can't wait to read a TR.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wow what an amazing present! Yay for you!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

WOW, guess you had a wonderful birthday and I hope you have a great anniversary!

That's an Awesome present...(wish I had a "keeper" like that!! )
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!