Thread: Problem with referral

Default Problem with referral

I referred my cousin to join, but she cannot seem to join. She gets denied, I have never logged onto her computer at her house, only 1 time did I access it when we were on vacation (she has a laptop) but we were using wired through the hotel and the isp address it showed while we were using it was not the same one she has at home. I asked her if she had deleted cookies and she had...is there anything else she can do to get this cleared up? We live in the same hometown but about 15 miles apart.

thank you

Lynn

Did she get to sign up at all or did it deny her before she even put her name in. If she has put her name in, PM me with it and I will see about getting her activated.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Sorry I had to call her to find out. She said she was denied upon trying to sign up, she didn't even get to give her name. I have wracked my brain, I know I have never even looked at my page on her computer and since she is just recently getting into computers and no one else we know has sunshine yet (although I am working on it). I can't imagine what in the world we have done wrong...lol Thanks for any help you can give us Cindy.!

Lynn