Thread: ? about old Offers

Default ? about old Offers

I went to the "Most Popular" offers link and a bunch of offers came up that I had never seen before and are not in my "All Offers" list. These are really old (ID #'s are less than 500). Will these still credit? I don't want to waste time on them if they won't work, although many of the links still work.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

They definitely should. They could just be older offers that got pulled for awhile but are now back again. Sometimes advertisers will only pay for offers during certain times of year, and we are heading into the biggest advertising dollar time of the year.

If something is in the top 20 or 30 of that most popular offer list, it actually means that we are most likely to get credit because that list is sorted by the number of people who got credit for the offer. Definitely go for it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you for the quick response. I just wanted to make sure because I did do a few yesterday and only 1 credited. I made SM, but I'm #11 on the big board and need to make up some $$ to move up. I have a bunch that are in pending including my $10 Smart M Panel that is apparently not going to credit : ( and missed several from the contest since my internet was out that day so I'm trying to do everything I can. I'll run my virus scan today while I'm out and start fresh tomorrow.

Thank you! Have a nice day!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards