Thread: Unable to get New Moom Tickets from Fandango

Question Unable to get New Moom Tickets from Fandango

Tried using Mozilla and IE to buy tickets for a Sat. showing of New Moon each time i try I get an error message. Not sure if it is because i am shopping through SR or not. Also tried using the sidebar merchant list and also used the shopping list. Sent them an e-mail as well.

Anybody else having issues?
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Odd. I got mine 2 weeks ago without any trouble. I can try for you to see if I get an error today.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got the whole way through to the point of being able to put my credit card in. Maybe you need to clear your cache?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks m"mc fro the offer. I did get some for Friday's showing last week but still didn' thave the head count for this Sat. showing. Hopefully it can be fixed soon if not i will be in touch with you. I even tried different showing in case that was a problem but it didn't help. i may try just not using the SR link as see if works as well.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just got the whole way through to the point of being able to put my credit card in. Maybe you need to clear your cache?
    tricia, Just cleared this am but will try clear again and try later. Have to be at DD school for lunch at 12:00.

Clear and tried again still getting error message. G2G now will try again later.
    Last edited by athoods; 11-19-2009 at 02:23 PM.

Finally able to complete the transaction. Not sure what the problem was, Got the Tickets! Thanks for the suggestions.