Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: yourmusic.com?

I am thinking about this one. DH wants a few CD's and so do the boys (my DS has a crush on Fergie!) I am waiting to see about the crediting situation. However, the price is so good, that I may do it anyway! I will wait to the kids and DH come home from school to see if the music they want is on it.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

How long do you have to join to rec. credit? Or can you just buy a CD?
    Sunshine Rewards

I would also love to know what the cd committment is on this...anyone know how many you have to buy?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

According to the terms it is like 1 for 1. Cancel at any time.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    According to the terms it is like 1 for 1. Cancel at any time.

Kim
    Thanks Kim. I looked at the site and I couldn't find anything about minimum number to buy or anything but I figured it might be in the fine print or something.

Looks like a great offer!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think I might give it a try as well. I love Zooba and this seems to be the same type of club. I need to get an updated CD list from all my family peeps so I can do my xmas shopping. $6.99 is such a better deal than buying from Walmart or Amazon at full price and I normally try half.com but I only do that for personal cds not gifts since its a crapshoot on quality there for the price.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have a friend who uses them to sell on ebay. I know shame shame but hey if they can do that then it should be okay right?

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I have a friend who uses them to sell on ebay. I know shame shame but hey if they can do that then it should be okay right?

Kim
    I will admit I did sell the BMG ones that I had to get years ago when I was in that club on half.com. Its a shame because at the time I really thought I'd listen to them but never opened the darn things. I'm too scared to buy and then resell on ebay though. I'd be afraid I'd be stuck with the darn things!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just signed up for it. Not sure how long it takes to credit though. I was really hoping that they would have HSM for DS, but nope.

I decided to give it a try too! I've been meaning to get a cd copy of Peter, Paul, and Mary to help my boys fall asleep at night, but I kept forgetting to buy it.

Now I hope it credits!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie