Thread: at what time do surveys credit?

Default at what time do surveys credit?

I took a survey last night at around 10:30 p.m. central time. I had been trying off and on all day and finally got one to go through. I was cutting it real close for the month, and figured if I did one everyday from yesterday to the 31st, I would still make the 25 for the month. I went to go take a survey today and it said I had already exceeded my survey limit for the day. Now I am freaking out because I am afraid that the survey from yesterday went through as today. Or is it a 24 hour period, and not necessarily a day period?So if I take the survey again tonight at 10:30 central do you think it will count for today?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

A lot of people are having trouble with getting surveys again the next day. I always clear my cookies prior to doing surveys, so I haven't run into that problem yet. Somebody suggested you clear cookies and use a different e-mail address. I hope that will help you. Good luck!
    Last edited by spring; 10-28-2007 at 11:07 AM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Right... any surveys taken on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will credit on Monday.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not really worried about what day they credit, I am more worried that the survey that I took on the 27th (yesterday) went through as being done on the 28th (today) which would mean that technically I didn't do a survey for the 27th and I would only have 24 surveys for the month.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm not really sure how Greenfield determines its cut-off time for the day. In other words, is it by midnight Eastern time or does it go by where you actually live. It seems to me if you finished the survey by 11PM your time (12MDN Eastern time) it should definitely credit for yesterday, not today.

As I stated earlier, a lot of people on the Forum have been complaining about getting the Completed message the next day, even if they took the survey well before MDN. Again, I would urge you to clear your cookies and try again today, perhaps with a different e-mail addy. If that doesn't work, try closer to 10:30PM tonight and see if it lets you in.

I'm sorry I don't know whether it will definitely count as Sunday if you take it later today, but I'm hopeful it will. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I am not really worried about what day they credit, I am more worried that the survey that I took on the 27th (yesterday) went through as being done on the 28th (today) which would mean that technically I didn't do a survey for the 27th and I would only have 24 surveys for the month.
    It's been happening to me, to see more about it do a search in the forum on surveys or go to the daily survey page, it has a lot on it.

I can ne ver take my next one until after 9pm
    Sunshine Rewards

What do you mean by "use a different email"? Can we use more than 1 email with our membership. I am confused. Also how do I "clear cookies" from my computer? I am not very smart when it comes to computers. Thanks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Greenfield is on eastern standard time not your personal time zone. If you didn't finish your survey until after 11pm CST last night then it is counting for today and not yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Perhaps one of our experts can better handle this than me, but if you are using Internet Explorer, you go to Tools (probably located at the top of the screen), then Internet Options, then under Temporary Internet Files you should see the option for Delete Cookies. After you have deleted them, click Okay to exit out of that screen.

You may use multiple e-mail addresses as long as they really belong to you. I have two with g-mail (make it long as you can add dots to it as it gets used more ofter- for example abcdefg@gmail.com, a.bcdefg@gmail.com, ab.cdefg@gmail.com, etc.). I also have 2 yahoo addresses, but you can't add dots to those. You just have to make sure you check for confirmation e-mails after doing offers in whichever one you happen to use at that time. HTH
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Perhaps one of our experts can better handle this than me, but if you are using Internet Explorer, you go to Tools (probably located at the top of the screen), then Internet Options, then under Temporary Internet Files you should see the option for Delete Cookies. After you have deleted them, click Okay to exit out of that screen.
    And then also empty your trash can. I am not sure that is needed but someone told me to do that as well and so for a year I clear cookies and my trash can. Actually now I use ccleaner and it does that all for me.
    <Sunshine Rewards