Thread: DS Crediting Concern

Default DS Crediting Concern

I was able to my DS in on Fri, Sat, and Sun. I got credit for all three, but I just noticed that I got two for the 31st. The one I did on 11/1 was just after midnight (I was up watching the World Series and my beloved Phillies lose ). I definitely did not start it until after midnight. I figured since clocks do not officially change until 2 am I would be OK. Did I mess things up by doing this? I was happy to get a survey for Sunday, and I am not so worried about getting the bonus (with the shopping I need and two months to get it, I am not worried), I just don't want to be flagged for taking too many surveys! TIA
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Did you have any that ended with the generic Thank You instead of going back to SR?

Sometimes surveys that don't credit regularly post later in the month in batches so it looks like you did 2 in one day when it was really just that they posted on the same day.

Either way, I don't think it is too much an issue if it was a mistake so long as it isn't too frequent.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I had one other in October that ended in the generic white page. I actually did a second one on those days and ended up getting credit for both. That is partly why I am concerned! For the month of October I had more surveys than days. I just don't want to be seen as cheating! Thanks for your reply!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm sure you are fine. They might have set their clocks early so they wouldn't forget. Never know when you are doing them that close to midnight in the eastern or central time zones.
    Sunshine Rewards