Thread: Got my gift card-thanks Cindy

Default Got my gift card-thanks Cindy

My Home Depot card came today. I'm so sorry for having you check on it yesterday. Now I know that it takes 14 days to get from Home Depot to my mailbox! Like I said in my TT, not everyone has great customer service like SR does. You guys should teach a class on the right way to treat customers.

Thank you so much. I can now paint my dining room before my parents come for a visit this weekend.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Wow that is a long time - I wonder why so long? I usually place an order Sunday evening and I usually have them in the mailbox by Wednesday - no later than Friday.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    My Home Depot card came today. I'm so sorry for having you check on it yesterday. Now I know that it takes 14 days to get from Home Depot to my mailbox! Like I said in my TT, not everyone has great customer service like SR does. You guys should teach a class on the right way to treat customers.

Thank you so much. I can now paint my dining room before my parents come for a visit this weekend.
    Awesome, I was getting a little concerned myself.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks again SR. I was able to get the dining room painted last night. I combined my gift card with a competitor's coupon and had enough to get new cabinet pulls as well. My house looks great for a visit from my parents.

I've really got to get on the survey train because my whole house needs painted.