Thread: Tricia..I think I messed up

Default Tricia..I think I messed up

First of all I want you to know that I am NOT trying to cheat. But I am afraid it might look like it.

Last night I had been going back and forth between SR and some other places like the DIS,Woot,etc. I cleared my cookies sometime during this time so I could come back and try some new offers. I saw where coupons.com was crediting pretty fast so I went through the link and signed up for it and when I closed out of that website I was showing that I was not logged in. I logged in and waited for a while to see if I would get credited and when I did not get credited within a couple of hours I went ahead and clicked the "pending" icon for coupons.com.
    When I got home today I saw it had not credited still so I did the offer again using another email address and making sure I was logged in this time.

I hope one of these will credit but I just wanted you to know that I was not trying to cheat or anything. I hope I have explained this well enough also.
    Anyway..I have signed up twice under two different emails but I think I was only logged in one of those times. I am so sorry. I guess it will teach me to make sure I am logged in before doing offers.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Its fine to redo freebie offers if you don't receive credit for it the first time you do it. Don't worry about it. Its only when you get credit more than once for the same sign up.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

They will only give you credit once if at all LOL I never got credit for that one. In the future though don't redo the same offer so many times in one day, even if it doesnt credit. You should be fine this time and not have any repercussions but Tricia is really advising against redoing freebie offers too often or too quickly. No worries!
    Sunshine Rewards

THanks!! Well I guess if it is not crediting very often I will be ok.

I was just taking some things off my pending today that have never credited. Some of those I have attempted twice now and they still don't credit (months apart this time!!)
    Thanks for your help. I knew I just did not want to get kicked out for being an idiot and looking like a cheat!!!!