Thread: Why do I need to clear cookies?

Default Why do I need to clear cookies?

I have not been having the AMP surveys credit but I have not been clearing my cookies. I hadn't had problems with this before but now my last 2 surveys have not credited. My question is why do I need to clear cookies? I don't like to because it makes me log back into any other websites that don't recognize me. Do I just have to deal with that or is there a better way to do it?

I use two different browsers to handle this problem...

I use one browser for my fun stuff (including the forum here) (firefox) and I use another browser for all my money making activities on SR (surveys, offers, shopping) (IE)
    That way I can clear the cookies in IE every day and it doesn't make me have to relog into all my sites again... just SR.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I use two different browsers to handle this problem...

I use one browser for my fun stuff (including the forum here) (firefox) and I use another browser for all my money making activities on SR (surveys, offers, shopping) (IE)
    That way I can clear the cookies in IE every day and it doesn't make me have to relog into all my sites again... just SR.
    I do the same, but for amp surveys, I use Firefox, but I delete all OTX or amp cookies by hand in between days (it's under Internet options-when I'm home on Firefox I'll elaborate.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

OTX tracks by cookies so you should.

I only use one but coming from a family of "puter experts" it is better to clear cookies at least once a week so your data is erased. As with anything it's not good to have things "laying" around, so even before SR I cleared cookies once a week.
    Sunshine Rewards