Thread: Have a great time at WDW PSL1013 Pam

Default Have a great time at WDW PSL1013 Pam

Have a wonderful trip.

I forgot to post this on Friday but I see you are now online. Get out of that room and go enjoy the parks.

We'll see you on Thursday night at Cat Cora's.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Have a wonderful trip.

I forgot to post this on Friday but I see you are now online. Get out of that room and go enjoy the parks.

We'll see you on Thursday night at Cat Cora's.
    Let us know how it is! Hope you're having fun!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have a great trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Let us know how it is! Hope you're having fun!
    Will do. Pam and her DH already had a reservation for Kouzzina's and Steve & I booked one a bit later. We're hoping to catch up to each other to watch Illuminations.

On Saturday morning the 4 of us are taking the Steamtrain tour. We have to be at the MK at 7:00am (big groan here). None if us have taken it before but we all like trains...so it should be fun. We leave on Thursday!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have a blast Kathie (and pass that sentiment on to Pam as well!!) Can't wait to hear your TR (hint hint)

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm here at the BCV...it is HOT as blazes here, they are breaking heat records for the month of October!!! 90+ degrees and very humid, very crowded Sat when we were at Epcot, the most people that I have ever seen at this time and we've been going to WDW in October for years. It probably doesn't help that they had the Democratic National Convention here but they all left today, so hopefully it won't be so crowded during the week. They were all booked at the Yacht Club with all of the overflow parking spaces being all taken up at the Beach Club...so no where to park, except for vallet. Also, Columbus Day weekend is probably contributing to the crowds too.

We went to the Studios today and the crowds didn't seem as bad but it is still way to hot to enjoy walking around much. We spend a couple of hours in a bar that I never knew existed at the studios, right next to Prime Time. Met a nice couple, also DVC members that never knew about this lounge either and we chatted over a couple of drinks, nice and cool and relaxing, then off to Raglan Road for dinner...I had the shepards pie which was unbelievably delicious. A new place for us to go every trip from now on.

Looking forward to meeting up with Kathie and Steve and taking our train tour together.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES