Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More than $10. . .

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I will keep trying, so SR can make some money, even if I don't, right?!
    Well, it technically doesn't work like that. If SR gets money you do too. If they don't -you don't. They never make money on these types of offers and not share it.

Have you made sure you have cleared cookies and that your computer accepts all cookies? If you are fairly new you should still be getting more then that to credit.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 10-07-2009 at 05:13 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Angie. I try to do at least one a day. I'm going to fix dinner and then give an offer or two a try and an AMP.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I do clear my cookies, but how do I know if my computer is accepting them? And how often should I be doing it. I have just been really frustrated this last month with things not crediting! Any help is greatfully appreciated!!!

there is a sticky post somewhere in the forum on cookie settings..
    you want to make sure you accept 3rd party cookies
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Ok, so I have read the stickies on cookies, and have checked all my settings. I still can't get a stinking offer to credit! Can someone help me? Not sure what else to do. Other than just shop and take surveys....but I want more of the fun! LOL!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I tried 5-6 of them, and only 1 credited. But I am sure it's also because I am an old-timer- they know my particulars. Newbies- TRY THEM and watch your account skyrocket. I still try them, cause sometimes I get surprised and several will credit.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

so far this month i have done 5 offers and none of them have credited. that's how it works for me sometimes. i do know that one was a manual credit - the LIS for classmates.com. missangie-have you pulled manual credits lately and maybe you have 1 for me? that would be great. if not that's okay too and i can try again in 30 days. all you new folks out there, don't give up, some will credit and some won't but all in all sr is still a lot of fun and the best place on the net.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl