Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Shirts

We don't always all wear ours on the same day. Only for something special. We'll wear the cruise ones on the first day of the cruise to get our "ceremonial boarding picture." I only made the MNSSHP ones for SG and me since the girls will be wearing costumes. Then we have shirts I made for the cruise last year that all still fit (each has a Mickey head with a different character leaning on it and our name on the Mickey head). I've made 4 different MNSSHP shirts and LOVE them all! I usually do them on black but figured I should get something different this year.

I finally found the Disney font for my computer for free. So that helped this time as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We don't always all wear ours on the same day. Only for something special. We'll wear the cruise ones on the first day of the cruise to get our "ceremonial boarding picture." I only made the MNSSHP ones for SG and me since the girls will be wearing costumes. Then we have shirts I made for the cruise last year that all still fit (each has a Mickey head with a different character leaning on it and our name on the Mickey head). I've made 4 different MNSSHP shirts and LOVE them all! I usually do them on black but figured I should get something different this year.

I finally found the Disney font for my computer for free. So that helped this time as well.

Where can I find Photoshop without paying a fortune?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

You should have spoken sooner. I have it on mine and could have sent you the file. I think I still have the Harry Potter font and a few others like It's a Bug's Life.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    Where can I find Photoshop without paying a fortune?
    I think Tricia did her shirts on the website she ordered from not Photoshop. Have you thought about Adobe Elements? I think it runs at $100 vs whatever full Photoshop runs.
    Sunshine Rewards