Thread: Silkies = A Fast $6.00!

Default Silkies = A Fast $6.00!

I just refreshed the Silkies Microfiber Shaping Tights offer. This one has been very popular in the past. It is a BOGO offer that will credit FAST today ONLY! If you are trying to reach a goal, this is a great way to get $6.00 FAST.

With cooler temps and holiday parties in the very near future, now would be the perfect time to try Silkies! *Note Silkies is an auto delivery service that starts with your initial order. There are no contract obligations. You can cancel at any time.

Anyone take advantage of this offer in the past? Let us know what you think of this product.

Oh, and this offer is listed in the Over the Top Contest! Complete it today and you can enter for a chance to earn an extra $1.00.
    Angie

The offers are for NEW Silkies customers only so if you have ordered from them before (even if you did a different offer) your not considered a NEW customer.

I haven't tried the nylons but I did try the Mutli Shaper Shortz on an offer some time ago. The shortz work like the famous brand that cost a lot more but they are thinner.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    The offers are for NEW Silkies customers only so if you have ordered from them before (even if you did a different offer) your not considered a NEW customer.

I haven't tried the nylons but I did try the Mutli Shaper Shortz on an offer some time ago. The shortz work like the famous brand that cost a lot more but they are thinner.
    I know exactly which offer you mean. We have it active currently; however, I think I can get it yet today with a fast payout like the other. Give me just a bit, and I'll do my best to add it to the contest early this afternoon. That will give you two options for making your goal today!!

Thanks Kathie for the tip.
    Angie

Angie

you should just change the title of this thread to "Pam this is a no brainer...come and get it...SM is in your grasp!"

I am 38 cents away from SM. I just did this offer (and it is one that I can use, have my niece's christening coming up and need new nylons...win/win situaion for me)

Now I just have to wait patiently for it to credit........

thanks for the mini contest!! Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Angie

you should just change the title of this thread to "Pam this is a no brainer...come and get it...SM is in your grasp!"

I am 38 cents away from SM. I just did this offer (and it is one that I can use, have my niece's christening coming up and need new nylons...win/win situaion for me)

Now I just have to wait patiently for it to credit........

thanks for the mini contest!! Pamela
    WOOO HOOOO!!!! It credited! You are officially a SM for next quarter. Good Job Pam!
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    WOOO HOOOO!!!! It credited! You are officially a SM for next quarter. Good Job Pam!
    Whoo hoo Pam!!!!!!!!!! See you in the lounge!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

WTG, PAM!! I knew you could do it! Party in the lounge!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Angie

Thanks so much. I know that you do the contest for everyone, but today I am pretending you did the contest JUST FOR ME!!!

So happy!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations Pam. WTG!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards