Thread: Account History Problem?

Default Account History Problem?

Just wondering if anyone else's account history hasn't updated, but your total on your current earnings has changed. I'm trying to get my account up to $200 to cash out tomorrow on Paypal, so I've been keeping an eye onto what comes in and what doesn't, and I really think something is messed up... considering it's up around 1.40 or so more on my current earnings than where I think it should be, because no more credits are showing under "account history" since I got my DS credit this morning. I just want to make sure that the totals are accurate!!

Thanks!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Could something have credited recently that might have been backdated or put in with the wrong date? I remember one time that happened and it was thrown in somewhere in the middle of their account history which was quite long like I think your's would be.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe... I was looking through, and I didn't notice anything changed, but maybe it did.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I vaguely remember the old thread but it was something was dated wrong so the credit was there but way back in the history. Hope you find it soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

something like that happened to me quite some time ago, I think - wrong date and was buried in my history, so I had to go hunt for it....probly a year or so ago

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.