Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Crazy Credits Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    As luck would have it, DD10 played this game at a friend's house and wanted to download it at home, so I wanted to download it and check it out first. Then it shows up on Crazy Credits, so I was actually able to make money for downloading something I planned to do anyway!

I downloaded the game, made my wizard, and went through the tutorial part where they teach you how to play. That probably took about 15 minutes.

OhMari - to exit, click on the options tab on the side of the screen after clicking on your spellbook. If you didn't get that far, there probably is no way to exit. I had to get DD10 to get me out of it!
    I left and turned off my computer after the wizard left and he told me to make my room. Add things to the bedroom.
    How long are you suppose to click on the "spell". I was clicking on it for over a minute-that was sort of strange - I felt I was doing something wrong, because everything else moved along fast.

As of this morning, no credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I was just thinking about this, this morning. In the past shopping i.e certain merchants used to be included in the past. Not that I need anymore incentive to do crazy credits but I was wondering if that was an option? I had some purchases to make that I was holding off on doing until I knew it would count for next Q. But I do remember that CC used to include shopping, sometimes at an increased payout sometimes just shopping in general.
    I like that idea! I miss the increased shopping credits as part of CC too!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I left and turned off my computer after the wizard left and he told me to make my room. Add things to the bedroom.
    How long are you suppose to click on the "spell". I was clicking on it for over a minute-that was sort of strange - I felt I was doing something wrong, because everything else moved along fast.

As of this morning, no credit.
    I didn't get that far, and I got credit. I went into the tower to fight the bad guys, then got my spell book and wand and went outside. I wandered for a bit, then exited. I didn't make a room. Sorry - it sounds like you got farther than I did!

I do need to go back in today while DD10 is at school and investigate it a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I didn't get that far, and I got credit. I went into the tower to fight the bad guys, then got my spell book and wand and went outside. I wandered for a bit, then exited. I didn't make a room. Sorry - it sounds like you got farther than I did!

I do need to go back in today while DD10 is at school and investigate it a bit more.

I am still waiting to see if i get credit as well. Did download and went into the tower to fight bad guys and then the wizzars gave me wand and book and left me. I did go to mo investigate my room but that is as far as i got,
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

New offers added to the contest!
    Angie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    New offers added to the contest!
    Thanks Angie - I guess I really am not going to get my house cleaned today! Oh what excuse can I come up with to tell DH? He went golfing today and I promised that the house would be clean when he got home. I hope they have a few drinks at the 19th hole - maybe that will give me enough of extra time to get something done.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Default Book Closeouts?

How does the bookcloseouts.com offer work?

I just placed an order for a few books for my DS13 for Christmas. When should I see credit? Did the order have to be a minimum amount?

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    How does the bookcloseouts.com offer work?

I just placed an order for a few books for my DS13 for Christmas. When should I see credit? Did the order have to be a minimum amount?

TIA
    I was wondering the same thing? Is there a minimum order amount? I have never ordered from them. What are the shipping costs like? Are they high?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I was wondering the same thing? Is there a minimum order amount? I have never ordered from them. What are the shipping costs like? Are they high?
    I ordered 2 books and the shipping/handling charge was $4.25. Mine were both paperbacks, I think.

HTH
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have never found there to be a min and it credits really fast but it is a credit hold. I think this is a great offer for anyone to do. Especially since there are two series of books that are great for kids on there. Kingdom Keepers and Peter and the Star Catchers.