Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Crazy Credits Chatter

Did you have to play the game for the Wizard freebie.
    I've been playing it for the last hour and I had to turn off my computer to get out of the game. There is no exit. And did you get credit on top of the hour?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I can't do the Wizard 101 one... I've been a member for over a year now...
    My kids, husband and I are having a blast playing together... If you do decide to play (or have your kids play) let me know and my kids can friend your kids.

We bought 3 accounts for the family... I decided to share an account with my youngest. Though lately she hasn't let me play much

Wizard 101 is only for the pc... but we have had no problem playing it on mac when booted in windows.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

New Offers added to the contest list!
    Angie

What exactly do we need to do for Wizard 101? Sign up? Play? I ended up closing out because it was taking so long to load -- decided I needed to do it when I had more time instead of before work.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    What exactly do we need to do for Wizard 101? Sign up? Play? I ended up closing out because it was taking so long to load -- decided I needed to do it when I had more time instead of before work.
    The offer description provided to us indicates that it credits upon user game play. That would indicate to me that you must first download the game and them engage in game play of some kind. I know several people have received credit so far.

Any input from someone who's received credit? Did you play the game? How long?
    Angie

1 for 4 offers so far. but hey that is still better than 0 for 4.

Thanks for the above wizzard info.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    The offer description provided to us indicates that it credits upon user game play. That would indicate to me that you must first download the game and them engage in game play of some kind. I know several people have received credit so far.

Any input from someone who's received credit? Did you play the game? How long?
    As luck would have it, DD10 played this game at a friend's house and wanted to download it at home, so I wanted to download it and check it out first. Then it shows up on Crazy Credits, so I was actually able to make money for downloading something I planned to do anyway!

I downloaded the game, made my wizard, and went through the tutorial part where they teach you how to play. That probably took about 15 minutes.

OhMari - to exit, click on the options tab on the side of the screen after clicking on your spellbook. If you didn't get that far, there probably is no way to exit. I had to get DD10 to get me out of it!

I hope everyone is enjoying this installment of Crazy Credits! I've not seen tons of activity on the offers yet. Please jump in and try some of the opporutnities posted. I have several more to add throughout the day.

If there is anything that I can do to help get you active in the contest, let me know!!
    Angie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I hope everyone is enjoying this installment of Crazy Credits! I've not seen tons of activity on the offers yet. Please jump in and try some of the opporutnities posted. I have several more to add throughout the day.

If there is anything that I can do to help get you active in the contest, let me know!!
    I was just thinking about this, this morning. In the past shopping i.e certain merchants used to be included in the past. Not that I need anymore incentive to do crazy credits but I was wondering if that was an option? I had some purchases to make that I was holding off on doing until I knew it would count for next Q. But I do remember that CC used to include shopping, sometimes at an increased payout sometimes just shopping in general.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've done all the offers that are listed (still hoping that a few more of them will credit*** fingers crossed)

Maybe an incentive of one of the lower paying offers (under $5) that would not have a credit hold until the next month....that could really help those of use who are oh so close to SM to make an offer purchase. Just a thought

thanks, pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards