Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Fall Crazy Credits Chatter

missangie- for answering my questions so quickly and also for the manual credit on the fast tip insurance offer. saw the credit this morning when i logged in. u & sr r the very best.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thank you for extending. I just placed an order with Book Closeouts.com. Bought books 2, 3, & 4 of James Patterson's Maximum Ride. Anna has finally discovered reading. She is reading Christopher Pike and hope she will read this series. Or, Grace.

However, waaa (err, whine) I just got on like 15 minutes ago and have to leave at 10 central to go to the dr's office. I am sweating bullets waiting to see if this and a few others will post in time for the contest. If not, I have still done great, and will quit whining.

Man, just checked and it has already posted. Doing happy dance. But, I will throw in my whine for any others who need it.

Hey all--only 41 entries to add $2 to the Jackpot! I added a couple of new offers late last night. Give them a try.

I know a noon end doesn't allow some to participate again today very much, but I have to wrap up and get out of the way for something new!!

I hope everyone has at least one entry! One is really all it takes to win that Jackpot!

Good Luck
    Angie

Angie - thanks for the extension! I managed to get a couple more this morning.

This has been a great contest for me! I managed to get credit for 12 out of 19 that I tried!
    Debbie

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I got 11 out of 19. I have been focusing on surveys and not so much on freebies, I think this really made a difference. Thank you.

was able to scoop up 11 offers but somehow missed the snuggie for my pooch. Qh well maybe on another contest. 6.65 added to SR.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I got 8 to credit. Incl one OTX/AMP. I didn't see the contest til yesterday, so I'm pleased with that. Total added in just a few hours- $3.75.

Plus a DS thrown in too- so $4.65 in a 24 hour period. Pretty great!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I know a noon end doesn't allow some to participate again today very much, but I have to wrap up and get out of the way for something new!!
    Something new? Any hints? You're got my curiousity!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I am really excited! This is my first contest with SR.. I think anyway lol

I'll pick 4 winners of a 20% Bonus and 1 winner of a $10 Jackpot later this afternoon!

I'll first ensure all manual credits are posted in the contest thread for those who got in under the wire.

Thanks to everyone for playing! I happy to hear the contest helped you earn a little extra. I hope it helped some of you make Super Member!
    Angie