Thread: Referral Links/Banners

Default Referral Links/Banners

Is there something wrong with the referral banners? I used to have mine on my blog and now it is not showing up. I went to the referral link/banner page and I thought they used to show examples of each but I only see one or two. Is it just me? Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Melissa

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My banners are showing up on my referral page. Maybe try refreshing your page. Maybe the server was down when you were checking on your blog?
    Sunshine Rewards

I still can't see them?? I'm using Firefox so I tried to see if they were showing up in IE and they aren't there either. It is very strange?? I used to see banners in the forum too, but now I don't. m 'n c - do you have one in your signature?
    Last edited by zgirl; 09-10-2007 at 04:53 PM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

YEs she does and I can see all of the banners in the signatures so it is something on your end. Try closing out and shutting down and restarting. Also, turn off your modem and restart it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Janet. I still can't see them. I wonder if it is something to do with McAfee?? I just updated my service the other day. I don't know if it happened then or not though?