Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you forum friends for the gift!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Thank you forum friends for the gift!

I went home this past weekend and found my Crate and Barrel boxes. I am super excited about my plates. Those were the first things I put on any registry because I love hard plastic plates like that and they are perfect for summer time and my new patio set.

I didn't want yall to think I didn't get them or didn't like them. I had everything shipped to my parents house since things don't always get to me here so this was the first I knew of them and could open them.

So thanks again! They are fantastic and I can't wait to use them this weekend. Thanks Heather for organizing this. I was really surprised and not expecting it.
    Sunshine Rewards

When I saw the picture I loved them too. So glad you got them and like them. It is fun being a part of someones special day, even just a small part.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Bumping to say thank you again!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Your welcome! I liked them too and thought they would be perfect.
    Sunshine Rewards

You're welcome, Cate.

Don't we all wish SR had Crate and Barrel?

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    You're welcome, Cate.

I know!! I check their website every now and then looking for an affiliates link but I never find one. I've also checked every large website like SR to see if any of them have brokered a special deal so that I could pass that along to SR but no one has them. I guess I prefer that over some of the ones that pick and choose reward programs like Land's End.

I might start checking Ebay more though. I know I've seen sheets and stuff from Crate and Barrel on there. Maybe there are other things.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    You're welcome, Cate.

The irony was not lost on me. It's very weird to actually buy something in a store.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks so much Cate for sharing your life story with us in the forum.

I've enjoyed reading about the planning stage and the wonderful trip you had after the wedding.

I hope all the best for your happy and long marriage
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Glad you were able to get your plates last weekend and that you like them. Wedding fun!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I still don't have photos of the wedding but as soon as I get some I will post. I hate that I can't show yall photos because I know yall are waiting for them. I need to finish the trip too. After I get a page scrapped I'll do Santorini.
    Sunshine Rewards