Thread: SM 2 cents survey issues

Default SM 2 cents survey issues

I just completed a SM survey about computer security all the way through to the end. When I got to the "Click here to submit" it took me back to the 2 cents page that says "Sorry! You did not qualify. Take another survey?"

I decided to try for another survey. I got a short survey about dvds. I went all the way to the end and again got routed to the "Sorry! You did not qualify" page.

I'm not going fast and both times, it was clear I had completed the whole survey. Is being routed to the not qualified page a glitch or should I try for another one?

ETA: Tried a third time and again got the boot back to the Sorry page even though I hit "Click here to submit." Tried a fourth time and finally got to the Congrats page.
    Last edited by AuroraBorealis; 09-06-2009 at 12:02 AM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

That happened to me with the DVD one yesterday too.

Took it through SM/2cents as well. Asked me a bunch of dvd questions, then had some demographic questions at what I thought was the end, then I was expecting the congrats page, but got the you didn't qualify instead.

I got another one a couple of hours later though.
    Kathleen

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kt27 View Post
    That happened to me with the DVD one yesterday too.

Took it through SM/2cents as well. Asked me a bunch of dvd questions, then had some demographic questions at what I thought was the end, then I was expecting the congrats page, but got the you didn't qualify instead.

I got another one a couple of hours later though.
    I got that one this morning and got kicked out after the classification questions.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards