Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OTX Labor Day Dollar

Default otx did not credit yesterday

I did the otx and it did not credit for me yesterday and now when I tryed to do it today it says:
    Welcome Back! We appreciate your enthusiasm and your frequent visits. Unfortunately, we can only accept one entry every 24 hours. If you would like to take part in additional surveys and increase your chances of winning, please come back in 14 hours. Until then, please enjoy these special offers we have selected specifically for you.
    Thank you.
    This is not the first time it has done that to me. It does that to my daughter also. I feel it is unfair because it takes a while to do the survey.

Jackie:headache

I haven't gotten one all weekend......i'm so bummed on OTX!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JAC2CU4 View Post
    I did the otx and it did not credit for me yesterday and now when I tryed to do it today it says:
    Welcome Back! We appreciate your enthusiasm and your frequent visits. Unfortunately, we can only accept one entry every 24 hours. If you would like to take part in additional surveys and increase your chances of winning, please come back in 14 hours. Until then, please enjoy these special offers we have selected specifically for you.
    Thank you.
    This is not the first time it has done that to me. It does that to my daughter also. I feel it is unfair because it takes a while to do the survey.

that is because you are only allowed 1 survey every 24 hrs. so if you did one at 9pm on friday...you would not be allowed to try again until 9pm on saturday. does your daughter use the same email address as you?? she should have her own.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by JAC2CU4 View Post
    Thank you.

Make sure you are clearing cookies before you take the otx.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

DH finally got another OTX survey for the weekend! He was hoping for more but, I am glad that he got 2!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Also remember to leave those extra offer pages open at the end for a little bit so that the pixel has time to fire.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

FINALLY!! Got one!
    Jennifer -

got one today! didn't have a chance for any more really, as was gone most of the wkend. thanks!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

After trying all weekend I finally got an OTX tonight and it credited! Thanks for the weekend increase SR!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

My last survey for the weekend just credited! Thanks again for the increase-- it really helps motivate me to try daily!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards