Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other Disney Forums

Tricia, you are in good company. LOTS of people have been banned from the DIS for no good reason. I rarely go there anymore just for this reason. Many of the "old" posters who were such a wealth of info are gone. The unoriginal dis troublemakers club is not exactly a family board, but a good place to keep up on the antics of the DIS. I used to love the place, but it has really gone down. I like wdwmagic too for keeping up with WDW happenings.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

I can think of two other good Disney sites that haven't been mentioned, Passporter and The Mouse For Less. Passporter has a board and The Mouse For Less has yahoo groups for both WDW and cruising (with an emphasis on DCL).
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

Their loss Tricia, we appreciate you.

Wow...I can't believe they banned you...that is crazy!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I mentioned SR once on DIS, not even as a referral or anything like that, and got screamed at by a moderator. EXCUUUUUUUSE me. I haven't been there too much since then. Two other fairly new sites are Walt Disney Boards and WDW Daily News. Folks there are really nice.

Who needs DISBoards anyway, Tricia? The only reason I go there now is for the Canon Camera Forum.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I got banned there for answering a SR question one time. Who cares,they are just ignorant and their excessive banning just proves their ignorance. I go to mice chat. They even have Disney meets. I'm not a huge Disney fan anyway so it doesn't matter to me. Hey, looks like a good little site for someone around her to start.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Default Forums

I have been a member of WDWMagic since 2004 and love it. There are a lot of Cast Members on there who post inside information that's actually legit.

I made the mistake of putting our Mouse Unlimited site in my profile where it asks for "personal homepage". However, the guy that runs the site just kindly asked me to take the link down since the boards are sponsored by another Disney Travel Agency. I obliged and was never banned. They seem to be a bit more understanding.

I tried to start a forum on our site, but it's currently turned off. Got more spam posts than real ones. It just never took off and is hard to market unless you have a base of people to start with as members.

I do have a blog on our site: www.mouseunlimited.com/blog. I try to keep it up to date with Disney news, rumors and specials. If people want, I can try to come on here and post updates as well, as they apply. This is a nice forum!

-tom
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    If people want, I can try to come on here and post updates as well, as they apply. This is a nice forum!

-tom
    Why thank you! We like to think of ourselves as a pretty friendly bunch.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    I have been a member of WDWMagic since 2004 and love it. There are a lot of Cast Members on there who post inside information that's actually legit.

I made the mistake of putting our Mouse Unlimited site in my profile where it asks for "personal homepage". However, the guy that runs the site just kindly asked me to take the link down since the boards are sponsored by another Disney Travel Agency. I obliged and was never banned. They seem to be a bit more understanding.

I tried to start a forum on our site, but it's currently turned off. Got more spam posts than real ones. It just never took off and is hard to market unless you have a base of people to start with as members.

I do have a blog on our site: www.mouseunlimited.com/blog. I try to keep it up to date with Disney news, rumors and specials. If people want, I can try to come on here and post updates as well, as they apply. This is a nice forum!

-tom
    I would love to have you post updates or you could even just post your blog site link so that we could just click on it and read the updates.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I vote for updates in the forum. We could get some good discussion flowing through here and learn some things from one another.
    Sunshine Rewards