Thread: Two cent survey question

Hybrid View

Default Two cent survey question

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I have a question about the Your Two Cents Surveys. I can't seem to get credit for these if I have already done a Daily survey. I have tried clearing cookies before all surveys, after doing DS, and even after TC surveys...in all different combinations. What am I doing wrong? The e-mail is the same for both...should I clear and give it a separate e-mail? I didn't think this was allowed. Please help. It's very frustrating qualifying and getting no credit. TIA!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have you installed any new programs and/or toolbars? It sounds like something is blocking your cookies but I can't tell what based on your original post.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default 14217

i get same thing.

My internet setting had cookies blocked for some third party sites. I set it to accept all and will give it a try. Thanks for responding. Keep your fingers crossed!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry for taking so long to respond again. I changed the cookies security to "low" and it seemed to make a big difference in accepting the 2 cent survey as well as the DS. Thank you so much for helping me out. When I spend my GC at Disney next year...I"ll certainly be thinking of my Sunshine friends!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That might do the trick for you. Come back if it doesn't and we'll brainstorm again.
    Sunshine Rewards