Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surveys.com

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yeah probably. LOL. I was like man these must be some racy surveys but I'm game for a few cents. My vacation addictions are pretty bad.
    I bet those would be some pretty popular surveys!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My guestion is, can we actually do these surveys without them getting in the way of any surveys we do here? I have stopped all my survey sites and only do SR for fear of messing upu somehow. But I would love to have some more money from surveys, or have my husband do them, if they won't get in the way here.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    My guestion is, can we actually do these surveys without them getting in the way of any surveys we do here? I have stopped all my survey sites and only do SR for fear of messing upu somehow. But I would love to have some more money from surveys, or have my husband do them, if they won't get in the way here.
    I haven't checked it out thoroughly but I know the following sites are ok:
    SurveySpot (offered as a paid signup here sometimes)
    Lightspeed (same thing)
    MySurvey
    Pinecone

I haven't tried any others but normally Tricia won't put up a survey company if they would compete with the 3 surveys she offers on SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

on mysurvey the surveys are occassionally from the same company as the ones I do here. OTX, so I don't do those.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Okay, so I started to get concerned about the assumption on my part that NC meant North Carolina. So, I contacted the network that is providing these offers. My AM indicated that she thought the same thing, but would check.

Nope, it actually means Non Caucasian, LOL!!! Se we were all wrong. Anyone who has received credit at this point should be okay given the information requested. BUT this offer is now open to anyone who is non caucasian over the age of 18. I've updated the offer instructions accordingly.

I apologize for any confusion caused.
    Angie

Guess that will teach them how many things "NC" can stand for!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Okay, so I started to get concerned about the assumption on my part that NC meant North Carolina. So, I contacted the network that is providing these offers. My AM indicated that she thought the same thing, but would check.

Nope, it actually means Non Caucasian, LOL!!! Se we were all wrong. Anyone who has received credit at this point should be okay given the information requested. BUT this offer is now open to anyone who is non caucasian over the age of 18. I've updated the offer instructions accordingly.

OMG, that is hysterical!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post

OK, I would have never come up with that one my own. If they need to revoke my credit, that's fine. I did put caucasian for my demo - wonder why it credited in the first place?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up on this one! I would never have seen it this morning otherwise and was able to complete the female 18-29 one before work and get credit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Default 14217

going to try it