Thread: Thank you Angie!!

Thumbs up Thank you Angie!!

You perform miracles everyday!! A BIG thanks to you for getting my Holiday Inn stay to credit!! (Intercontinental Hotels Group)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    You perform miracles everyday!! A BIG thanks to you for getting my Holiday Inn stay to credit!! (Intercontinental Hotels Group)
    Woo Hoo!!! I'm as excited to see those come through as you are. I don't really do anything miraculous though, LOL! I just enter the inquiry and wait for the merchant to process it and credit us. Congrats on this one! Maybe that means more came in for others as well.
    Angie