Well, I think it's been long enough, don't you? We haven't given away some nice BIG cash for more than a week now. So, let's have an OTX Jackpot Contest. And because we DO want everyone to have and enjoy the chance to win BIG, this contest will have multiple winners!!

Here's how it works:

Complete the OTX Daily Survey and receive credit between 10am today (Thursday) and midnight Eastern Sunday. You'll receive your usual .75 for completing it. But on top of that, we will award a jackpot. For every 50 entries, we will give away one $5.00 Jackpot. That's right every time we get 50 entries, we add another winner. For example, 200 entries means 4 lucky $5.00 Jackpot winners!! The more entries--the more Jackpot winners!!

You don't need to post in this thread for your entry to count. You'll know you are entered when credit appears in your account. I'll keep you updated in this thread on the number of entries we've received. On a typical Friday through Sunday...we usually have between 100 and 200 surveys. Note, I'm starting on Thursday!

Be sure to spread the word because the more entries, the more winners!! Oh, and don't forget you can enter once each day!