Thread: where to find DVC rentals?

Default where to find DVC rentals?

What are the best sites for this. Looking to rent some points and wondered what the best sites are to look for them. Thanks!

The best place I can think of is Disboards.com A lot of owners post their points to rent there. In fact, it could take a while to sort through them all. You could also post the kind of reservation you are looking for and they can reply to you.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Another is Mouseowners.com there is a Rent/Trade board there also.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Hi, I may be able to help you. There are a few Sunshiners around here that I have rented to. Send me a pm.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

For some reason, I can't send a PM. I appreciate your help, however, I don't think there is any availability for when we want to go. Our dates are 12/5-12/12.

Most likely you are right. That is about the most popular time for DVC members to visit WDW.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards