Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OTX Question

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I guess it's different for everyone, I NEVER leave the AMP offer page open when I'm done. As soon as i get the thank you page and it's starting to go into the offers I close the window out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got my first OTX to credit in almost 2 weeks!!!! I took a couple suggestions, including removing a toolbar that I was never using anyway and leaving my last window open a little extra. I don't know what made it work, but I was starting to worry and now I am thrilled! Thank you to all who offered suggestions. I can always count on everyone to help!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

was halfway thru an otx survey on car buying and got this message:
    Unexpected error

We?re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
    i got out of it, cleared out my cookies and tried to get another one and now it is saying i have reached my limit for the day. do you think i should wait another hour and try again or am i just out of luck for today with otx? any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
    waited more than an hour this morning and tried again and was able to get another otx survey this morning and it has already credited. guess i'm beginning to learn to art of patience and not get as stressed out as i used to about surveys.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 08-13-2009 at 06:16 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Had my first OTX survey issue today - never got credit.
    Sunshine Rewards