Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTX Question

Default OTX Question

I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions. I have completed an OTX survey several days since 7/24. I have not gotten credit for any of them. I clear cookies before and wait at least a couple hours before clearing cookies again. I have my settings to accept third party cookies. I do not rush or take too long. I cannot think what might be going on. During this problem, I did complete a virus scan. I am frustrated with spending the time on these if they are not gong to credit. I had been having luck with them crediting, so I am not sure if there is something that I did that maybe messed things up. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have you installed anything new on your computer or upgraded any software?
    Sunshine Rewards

i am so sorry that u r having so many problems with otx surveys not crediting. after u ran the virus scan did you re-check your settings on your computer to make sure they are still set the way they were b4 you ran the scan? also, what browser and what kind of computer r u using? wish i could be more help to you but i really don't know why they r not crediting if you are finishing the whole survey and get the thank you for taking our survey page and you go thru all the amp and eversave pages. HTH a little bit.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Have you installed anything new on your computer or upgraded any software?
    No. That's why I am not sure what could be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i am so sorry that u r having so many problems with otx surveys not crediting. after u ran the virus scan did you re-check your settings on your computer to make sure they are still set the way they were b4 you ran the scan? also, what browser and what kind of computer r u using? wish i could be more help to you but i really don't know why they r not crediting if you are finishing the whole survey and get the thank you for taking our survey page and you go thru all the amp and eversave pages. HTH a little bit.
    I re-checked my settings a couple times and nothing had changed. I didn't have any blocked sites, so that couldn't be the problem. I mainly use IE7 and have a Dell that is about 18 months old. I have Vista as my OS. I have gotten the congrats page and tried going through all the AMP and eversave pages, keeping the page open for a few minutes, etc. I don't know why, but I rarely get credit unless I keep the AMP page open for a few minutes after finishing!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I re-checked my settings a couple times and nothing had changed. I didn't have any blocked sites, so that couldn't be the problem. I mainly use IE7 and have a Dell that is about 18 months old. I have Vista as my OS. I have gotten the congrats page and tried going through all the AMP and eversave pages, keeping the page open for a few minutes, etc. I don't know why, but I rarely get credit unless I keep the AMP page open for a few minutes after finishing!
    Is everything maybe taking a long time to load? So it's taking a really long time for the invisible image that tells them to give us credit to load?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Is everything maybe taking a long time to load? So it's taking a really long time for the invisible image that tells them to give us credit to load?
    Which parts do you mean slow to load? The survey questions themselves or the AMP and Eversave pages afterwards? Lately, things have been a little slower loading the AMP and Eversave pages. I don't think anything changed with the survey questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Which parts do you mean slow to load? The survey questions themselves or the AMP and Eversave pages afterwards? Lately, things have been a little slower loading the AMP and Eversave pages. I don't think anything changed with the survey questions.
    The AMP and Eversave pages afterward. That's where the little hidden image is that has to load for AMP to know that they owe us money.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The AMP and Eversave pages afterward. That's where the little hidden image is that has to load for AMP to know that they owe us money.
    Those have been slower to load lately. Is there anything I can do about that? I can guarantee if the first page is the one from coupons.com that prompts for my zipcode that I will not get credit. Is it just my funky computer?

I feel your pain It has been a while since I've even been able to GET a survey and the last two that I completed haven't credited I thought the first one was because i accidentally typed in my email address wrong, and realized it as i was pressing submit. So it was probably a non-workig address. But today, i made sure it was typed correctly, let the amp page load, checked that i could store cookies, etc......no credit

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!