Thread: DS not working correctly again???

Default DS not working correctly again???

This happened to me a few days ago, but was able to work around it by opening SR in Safari instead of Firefox. Was able to try for some DS's last night (didn't qualify for any, but able to check off boxes and try and such), and now this morning, after clearing cookies, I was able to put in my demos, BUT when I click on the DS banner, it just says "if your email isn't ---- please click here" and then a button to click to "start survey"

It doesn't give me even the option of a "none of the above" box. And when I click on the "start survey" button, it says no surveys are available at this time.

Is this just me or my computer again or is anyone else having this happen to them????

Thanks for your help, I'm getting a little confused by this!

I was able to get into a survey and all the way through this morning. I did get stuck waiting to return to the SR congrats page though so going to try again later just in case. This was the first time in a while I was able to get into a survey on the first try.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

thanks for your reply...i just tried again a bit ago and got some of the boxes back again and was actually able to qualify for and complete one