Thread: Could we have Sportskids added as a shopping link?

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Could we have Sportskids added as a shopping link?

Hi Tricia/Angie,

I always check SR's shoping links first but I couldn't find something in particular I was looking for. I did find it (at a decent price) on Sportskids and noticed that they have an affiliate link. Is it possible to have them added? I can hold off on ordering if it is. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Hi Tricia/Angie,

I always check SR's shoping links first but I couldn't find something in particular I was looking for. I did find it (at a decent price) on Sportskids and noticed that they have an affiliate link. Is it possible to have them added? I can hold off on ordering if it is. Thanks!
    Let me look and see if they have an affilaite program.

ETA; It doesn't look like they have a program that will let us track individual sales which is what we need for this site.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 07-19-2009 at 09:30 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for checking, I didn't realize there was different types of affiliate programs.
    Sunshine Rewards