Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney Movie Club

Angie, here is the info. you asked for:

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AcquisitionBillingAddressCmd[/url]

An Error Has Ocurred...The Disney Movie Club website is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back again. To speak with a Cast member, please call 1-800-362-4587 during regular business hours.

I cleared cookies beforehand and have never had a problem like this before. I tried in both FF and IE the other day, both with the same result. Is it just me?
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AcquisitionBillingAddressCmd[/url]

An Error Has Ocurred...The Disney Movie Club website is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check back again. To speak with a Cast member, please call 1-800-362-4587 during regular business hours.

I cleared cookies beforehand and have never had a problem like this before. I tried in both FF and IE the other day, both with the same result. Is it just me?
    I did review our traffic after my communication earlier and found that a number of orders have come through fine. I will, however, send a message to Disney Movie Club just to ensure that their isn't an issue that they need to be aware of. My advice until you hear back from me is to give it another try when you have the opportunity.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I did review our traffic after my communication earlier and found that a number of orders have come through fine. I will, however, send a message to Disney Movie Club just to ensure that their isn't an issue that they need to be aware of. My advice until you hear back from me is to give it another try when you have the opportunity.
    Thanks Angie! I will try again in a little while.

That is the same message I got when I was trying the two days (a week ago Sunday and last Friday.) I just noticed the Movie Club was up as an increase again, so I'll give it a try. Wish me luck!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

So now - when I click the link, I get this....

Disney Online

Oops! We're sorry, but we're having technical problems.

We're working our hardest to fix them,

and bring all the magic back online for you.

Please check back soon!

?Disney

Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Angie! I will try again in a little while.
    Did you get through? I just tried - again - and got the ERROR page. This is the oddest thing!

Is anyone else trying this offer? Getting this offer?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    Did you get through? I just tried - again - and got the ERROR page. This is the oddest thing!

Is anyone else trying this offer? Getting this offer?
    I tried yesterday and today. Still getting the same error message. I am starting to think I am not meant to do this!

UPDATE: OK, I stand corrected. I thought I would try one last time. I added one different movie this time and used a different credit card. And it FINALLY worked! I don't know if it was just a fluke, but I am just relieved!
    Last edited by sqromano; 07-28-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Change in crediting

UPDATE: OK, I stand corrected. I thought I would try one last time. I added one different movie this time and used a different credit card. And it FINALLY worked! I don't know if it was just a fluke, but I am just relieved!
    I'm glad you got in -I never did. I must have tried 15 times using both IE and Firefox. I never had anything like this happen before - I tried off and on for over a week. Oh well, I guess no movie club for me.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    I'm glad you got in -I never did. I must have tried 15 times using both IE and Firefox. I never had anything like this happen before - I tried off and on for over a week. Oh well, I guess no movie club for me.
    I'm sorry that never worked for you! I don't know if it was using a different credit card or slightly changin my movie selection, or if it was none of the above.

I'm sorry that never worked for you! I don't know if it was using a different credit card or slightly changin my movie selection, or if it was none of the above.
    I was using my DISNEY Visa, so that shouldn't have been a problem. And surely, if they had a movie that was no longer available, it wouldn't have remained on the site for over a week - would it? I think it was typical Disney Web Site issues.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards