Thread: Can we get Columbia House DVD club

Default Can we get Columbia House DVD club

Tricia, I think I want to sign up for the Clolumbia House DVD club and buy a bunch of DVDs as stocking stuffers. I know that Columbia house TV is in the offers but I couldn't find the DVD club. I've seen it offered at another rewards site, but I would much rather go through Sunshine. Any chance of getting that offer (or do we already have it and I'm just blind)?

We can definitely get it. We've just had trouble off and on with getting credits before (I know other sites have the same problems because we use the same companies). If it's worth it to you to give it a try, I will be happy to add it back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I thin I'd like to try. I have some relatives who are moving cross country, so I want to give their kids presents that are extremely portable.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by MaineMama View Post
    I thin I'd like to try. I have some relatives who are moving cross country, so I want to give their kids presents that are extremely portable.
    If you haven't signed up for the Columbia TV Club, yet, you can get the movies, there, also. I have already ordered a couple movies, there, along with my tv ones. And, the movies count towards your total if you spend $19.99, minimum, for one. Couple wks ago, I got Grease (for DD12) and Naked Brothers Band (for DD9) and total was around $27. It was a B1G1 half off, deal and I fullfilled one of my four dvd obligations. Today is the last day of their 3 for $22 sale, but I have a feeling there is a constant sale going on.