Thread: Disney Movie Club?

Default Disney Movie Club?

Does anyone know what is the commitment if I join Disney Movie Club?
    I am interested in this offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

You have to purchase 5 movies in a two year period. The first of those five can be purchased with your memberships sign up for only $14.95 leaving just 4 to buy. They will send you a mailing periodically with their current specials. Our current special is $12.00 cash back! That almost pays for another movie.
    Angie

When I signed up for the movie club via this offer, my commitment was 5 movies at regular Club prices over 24 months. Also, at the time I signed up, I was able to select several movies for $1.99 (I think that was the amount) which would count towards the commitment. I thought the offer was/is a good one. I have absolutely no complaints.
    Barb

Thanks, i finally found the link for the "membership requirements". It seems like a great offer, so I just signed up. I am hoping I get the movies before July 25, we are driving 15 hours to Colorado for vacation.The movies would really help!
    Sunshine Rewards

This seems like a great deal - I think I am going to try this!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    Thanks, i finally found the link for the "membership requirements". It seems like a great offer, so I just signed up. I am hoping I get the movies before July 25, we are driving 15 hours to Colorado for vacation.The movies would really help!
    FYI, I highly recommend ordering all of the commitment movies as quickly as possible, because the longer you take, the higher the cost feels. I took over a year, and I had to force myself to buy that last one, because I could go to Costco, etc, and get the same movies for less and no shipping cost...I finally had to sit myself down, add up the TOTAL (including those first movies and what they would have cost), and then find a movie that I couldn't find elsewhere, to finish my commitment.

It's all a mental thing, because the total is good, but still, I recommend ordering more than one full-price (don't get sucked into the buy one get half off while you're doing your commitment b/c it just drags it out! click to "erase" the offer from your orders) movie at a time, to lower total shipping costs, and do it as quickly as possible.
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone know the approximate shipping costs per DVD after the first purchase? It looks to be a good deal overall - but ths shipping could kill it.

Thanks!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

i believe it is 3.95 per title ,this could be totaly off.But i think its right.