Thread: Cutter and Buck coupon

Default Cutter and Buck coupon

I don't know if this is where this post goes... On the Cutter and Buck page there is a coupon for free shipping on all orders, but when I go to the site it isn't giving the discount unless you purchase a certain amount. Am I doing something wrong?

Cindy, do you know if this is a valid coupon? It says it is ongoing, but there is no code to put in or anything. Clicking it to get to the page doesn't apply it either. It says I need to $125 to get the free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by bajam View Post
    Cindy, do you know if this is a valid coupon? It says it is ongoing, but there is no code to put in or anything. Clicking it to get to the page doesn't apply it either. It says I need to $125 to get the free shipping.

Let me check it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Our network shows this just like it is, but I have changed it to say free ship over 125.00 cause I'm not seeing any codes. I am going to email them and ask them about it though. Seems the "forgot" to put the little added '"with 125.00 purchase" on the wording.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the reply. I figured it was too good to be true. They are pretty stingy with the discounts.