Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offers That Pay BIG Money

I just refreshed the list of BIG payout offers. I pulled some old and added some new. We are 2/3 of the way through Q3 2009. So, I want to make sure we provided as many opportunities as possible for all those working to make SUPER Member!!

Don't forget, surveys add up fast. So, if you don't have interest in any of the offers listed, never fear. You can earn more than $2.00 a day with surveys alone.
    Angie

for some reason i can't get past the first page of the at and t bundle offer. i would like to look into it since we already have them for phone service and dsl. i put in the info and click on the info and then nothing happens. i even tried both the phonr number and the address options and still no go.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I had a question about the Gevalia offer. I did this one, but at the end, after i hit the "purchase" button, it said session expired....Didn't go to an order completed page. But then I got an email saying the order went through. So now I don't know what to do Does this one credit quickly? I did the offer yesterday with no credit yet...Did anyone else do it?

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    I had a question about the Gevalia offer. I did this one, but at the end, after i hit the "purchase" button, it said session expired....Didn't go to an order completed page. But then I got an email saying the order went through. So now I don't know what to do Does this one credit quickly? I did the offer yesterday with no credit yet...Did anyone else do it?
    The Gevalia offer is actually a manual credit. I just pulled credits. I didn't see one for your member number. There were, however, a few credits for successful completions by others. Hold onto your email. We can always submit an inquiry if we don't see the credit come through.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    for some reason i can't get past the first page of the at and t bundle offer. i would like to look into it since we already have them for phone service and dsl. i put in the info and click on the info and then nothing happens. i even tried both the phonr number and the address options and still no go.
    I was able to navigate through just fine. I even narrowed down my package choice with their available options. Try clearing cookies and clicking through again.
    Angie

I did the ADT offer about a week ago and it has not credited and they have not contacted me. Do you think I can try again or do I need to wait?
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    I did the ADT offer about a week ago and it has not credited and they have not contacted me. Do you think I can try again or do I need to wait?
    This offer credits after installation. Was there any indication in an email confirmation or something about when they would contact you and schedule your visit.
    Angie

I did the Netflix offer the end of April and never received credit. Is there hope that I might see this credit since it is listed again?

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    The Gevalia offer is actually a manual credit. I just pulled credits. I didn't see one for your member number. There were, however, a few credits for successful completions by others. Hold onto your email. We can always submit an inquiry if we don't see the credit come through.
    Thanks Angie, How long should I wait before getting ansty?

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I just added Doubleday Book Club back to the list of offers that pay BIG Money. We are allowed to send traffic to either Quality Paperback Book Club or Doubleday. Doubleday hasn't been up for awhile, so I swapped them today!

For those who didn't take advantage of it last time it was available, you now have access to it again.
    Angie