Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offers That Pay BIG Money

I swapped BingoWorld for BingoVille. Try that out!!!
    Angie

Added another good offer to the list of those that pay BIG! If you work from home, run a small business, volunteer for an organization, teach, coach, or do anything that might require access to FAX, you might be interested in eFAX. This offer has been very popular in the past. Make note!!
    Angie

What category is Doubleday Book Club under? I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by apennel View Post
    What category is Doubleday Book Club under? I can't seem to find it.
    Membership Clubs! That is a great offer!!
    Angie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Is this the one that is part of two offers where you can only do one? I finally completed all of my commitments and am done with all of my book clubs. Now I have no books to read. I was thinking of trying this one so I could get books now that the kids will be going back to school but I thought there was something about this one that made it so I couldn't do it and now I can't remember what. I haven't ever been a member of Doubleday anywhere but I thought it was through the same place as one of the other offers I might have done.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Is this the one that is part of two offers where you can only do one? I finally completed all of my commitments and am done with all of my book clubs. Now I have no books to read. I was thinking of trying this one so I could get books now that the kids will be going back to school but I thought there was something about this one that made it so I couldn't do it and now I can't remember what. I haven't ever been a member of Doubleday anywhere but I thought it was through the same place as one of the other offers I might have done.
    They won't allow the same person to do both Quality Paperback Book Club and Doubleday Book Club at the same time. In fact, I've coded them such that you can only get credit for one now. If it's been a while since you signed up and completed the QPB, you can certainly do Doubleday now. Is it available to you in the Membership Clubs category?
    Angie

It has been probably a year or more since I did QPBC. That was actually the first I did and completed my commitment and then kept it until about 4 months ago when I finally cancelled it. So that means I can do Doubleday now?

Yes it is available for me.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 07-21-2009 at 03:34 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    It has been probably a year or more since I did QPBC. That was actually the first I did and completed my commitment and then kept it until about 4 months ago when I finally cancelled it. So that means I can do Doubleday now?
    If the link is there for you, yes! They do that so that people don't do both offers at the same time just to get the incentive and then cancel. That's why I can only offer them one at a time and only allow credit on one or the other. If the link is there for you, that means you completed the QPB Club when it was offered the first time around are welcome to complete Doubleday now. They welcome signups for both book clubs they just don't want you to do both at the same time.
    Angie

Woohoo! I did this one. I got 6 books for $20ish including the shipping. I can't wait because I haven't had a good book to read in a long time. I am so glad I decided to clarify because I just assumed I couldn't do this one. I was used to get 5 books a month and I haven't been getting any lately. You'ld be amazed the things I tried to reread. I got my credit in pending on the hour! So really I only spent $10 for those books. Can't beat that.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did the Vista t-shirt offer. I got the sun with the squiggly lines and put "Sunshine Rewards" above the sun, and "Making my way to Disney one click at a time" underneath. It wasn't free but I figured if I wore it to WDW on our trip in January maybe I could spread some sunshine!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards