Thread: Forum HUGE in Firefox

Default Forum HUGE in Firefox

About a month ago; I hit a button that made the forum go into this extra large format in Firefox. I've been looking around SR Forum to see if it's in my settings, but it doesn't happen in IE. This makes me believe it's in Firefox somewhere. It only happens in the SR Forum, no where else.

Does anyone know where I can change it?? It's huge on the screen, and I'd like to see each post on the screen without having to pan over to the right.
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Default FF

I had that happen once for me, the only thing I could do to remove it was to restore my computer to the day before it happened. I read and read without finding out what to do. If I do not know how to fix it , this works for me.

jtowner

Make sure there's not a dual monitor button somewhere in your Firefox Tools options that you clicked. We have double monitors at work and if I close a pdf in the wrong monitor, it opens up wrong for the next person.

The only other thing I could suggest is did you do something with your text sizing? Try hitting CTRL + 0 (zero, not the letter) and see if that does anything. That should just take you back to normal font size.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the CTRL + 0 that kinda worked... I still have things off the screen; but now the font is smaller.

Thanks!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards