Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OXT-redirected and no demos?

Default OXT-redirected and no demos?

I went to do an OTX survey this morning and the graphics weren't there. The only thing that was, was an "X" so I clicked on it. It didn't go to the demographics page as usual but instead said "a survey is already started for you." I answered a few questions and I got a page I've never seem before that said basically you don't qualify for this survey in 3 languages. It didn't go back to the page that asks if you want to try again. I went all of the way out and tried again. This time I had some demographics to choose from. It then re-directed to a website called Marketsurveys.com. I tried it several times and Marketsurveys.com keeps coming up. Is this someone new SR is working with?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by loretta32965 View Post
    I went to do an OTX survey this morning and the graphics weren't there. The only thing that was, was an "X" so I clicked on it. It didn't go to the demographics page as usual but instead said "a survey is already started for you." I answered a few questions and I got a page I've never seem before that said basically you don't qualify for this survey in 3 languages. It didn't go back to the page that asks if you want to try again. I went all of the way out and tried again. This time I had some demographics to choose from. It then re-directed to a website called Marketsurveys.com. I tried it several times and Marketsurveys.com keeps coming up. Is this someone new SR is working with?
    I found the same thing this morning.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

it's not just otx surveys that are redirecting - my 2 cents is also going to marketsurveys.com. wonder what's up.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Same thing happened to me just now except for BOTH My Two Cents and OTX...

I took the My Two Cents first b/c I was fairly certain I hadn't passed the 24 hr. mark for OTX for another hour or so and I couldn't get a GF, and it sounds like the same survey you got kicked out of except I was able to complete it. The 3 languages and Market Survey thing.

Thought it was a little weird...

Then just b/c I was curious, went to OTX and it was the same exact thing and looked like it was going to be the same exact survey...

just tried again to do an otx survey and a page came up from marketsurveys.com saying that this study was no longer available. oh well, guess i can try again later and maybe i'll get one. if not, that's okay too. have a great day all.

I did the survey that you are talking about with marketsurvey.com I wasn't sure if it would go through, but I figured I'd take a chance, and I did get the OTX credit!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

i think i did the same one on the sm side and that one credited for me. guess you can only do 1 or the other but not both as they are the same survey. any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    I did the survey that you are talking about with marketsurvey.com I wasn't sure if it would go through, but I figured I'd take a chance, and I did get the OTX credit!
    I got this one too and am 13% complete and it won't let me go any further. Very bizarre!
    Barb

tried again to do an otx and all i got was a plain, blank white page with an hourglass as the page would not load. guess otx is having problems this morning. maybe later.

OTX and MY Two Cents are Redirecting for some reason. I'm working on it.
    Angie