Thread: OTX ?????

Default OTX ?????

I have been trying to get an OTX survey for the last two days and it keeps telling me to come back in 5 hours, but I have not had a successful survey in two days. Anyone else having this problem???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought I would try again now that a few hours have passed and here is the new message:

There are no surveys available at this time.

We?re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

i can totally relate and empathize with what you are feeling about otx surveys. all i can say is take a deep breath and just keep trying and hopefully you will get one. sometimes they add more surveys later on in the day. HTH a little. keep smiling and have a great sunday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Please remember that it is a weekend and a holiday weekend and so there is most likely no one around since Thurs or Fri at OTX to load new surveys. This is totally normal and nothing to be concerned about.
    Sunshine Rewards