Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Board

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I'm sure it will be! Tricia is always coming up with more fun ways for us to earn.
    Things SHOULD get better next month because the summer is when online marketing is the slowest. We did have a lot of nice small offers this month but not really any nice big offers. Hopefully we will see a better mix next month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Things SHOULD get better next month because the summer is when online marketing is the slowest. We did have a lot of nice small offers this month but not really any nice big offers. Hopefully we will see a better mix next month.
    Wow, I joined during the slow time and I have been very happy with my earnings. Not to mention SR has become my evening entertainment.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Wow! I thought things were pretty good this month! But, I am always open to new offers!!!!

Since I have started Physical Therapy Assistant school this past week....I have had little to no time for anything but studying and homework. I keep asking myself what have I done?? Am I nuts for going back to school?? So I am BIGTIME SR DEPRIVED!!!! I need to get my fix over the long weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Thank you for a good laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Trica this has been the Best month ever... Editors notes: This member has only been a member for 3 days in July and 31 days in Auguest, he has nothing to compare anything to and should just be ignored!
    I enjoy reading your posts bc your always "laughing"! That and it's nice to know that I'm not psycho for becoming addicted to ER after 17 days!

April

So is the August big board final now?? If so I squeaked into #10 at the last minute after sweating it out in #11 for a couple of days
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards