Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 10% Bonus Chatter Thread

Thanks for the credits. This was a fun contest. I was able to complete 11 offers (haven't done freebie offers in quite a while). This gave me some much needed incentive to get my butt in gear if I want to keep my SM status this quarter.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

It was good for me too. Made me figure out why I haven't gotten offers to credit in months, made me fix that and then I actually got some to credit.

Now that I know we are going back to Disney I am again motivated to earn some money!!!!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

for the credit. every little bit helps. i actually got 3 offers to credit for me yesterday which is unusual for me and i want to thank sr for this contest. it was a lot of fun.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thank you! I really like the contests where everyone gets a little something! With my pending credits and the little boost from this contest I am only 4 cents away from making SuperMember for the first time!!

Thanks for the credits! That was a lot of fun. I hadn't been doing too many offers lately, but I got 8 to credit yesterday! And thanks to all those credits, I have made SM for next quarter!
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I had 4 credit yesterday and one this morning and although I was late I did get my 5. I am so happy.

Of course I just checked and now 1 more that I did yesterday had credited! No bonus for me, but I enjoyed this contest and hope you do it again soon!
    Last edited by Soccer Princess; 06-11-2009 at 01:32 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

yay! now once my pendings credit on the 15th, I will be SM yet again. Thanks for the bonus credits!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks for the credits!

What a fun way to get us motivated to do some offers.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the credits! It made me focus more on SR than I was planning to. I had decided to take a break from offers because they have not been crediting that well. However, I got 10 entries in the contest. Love the jump in my account and the bonus!

Thanks so much!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards