Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arm&Hammer ???

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I was able to buy it at Target, Friday night. I really wanted to try it and gave up waiting on mine. So far, I like it and I bought some for Grace, also.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Heres the deal on this. We still haven't been paid for our end of running the offer, which is a lot of money. IF we can work it out with them and be sure that they will pay us in the future, we will run an offer similar to this one. They had loaded this one improperly and that is why it was pulled quickly. They revised the offer, but we have not put it up yet, but we are looking into it. In the meantime, I believe you can buy the booster at Drugstore.com. And yes, it works VERY WELL.

Thanks for the info Cindy!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just realized now that i never got credit for this. I know it is over 30 days, but I filled out a TT just in case. I hope that is o.k.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    I just realized now that i never got credit for this. I know it is over 30 days, but I filled out a TT just in case. I hope that is o.k.
    Unfortunately, the company has not paid us the $1000+ that they owe us for running this ad for them. We've had to threaten legal action.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Bummer! Thanks for always fighting on our behalf.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, the company has not paid us the $1000+ that they owe us for running this ad for them. We've had to threaten legal action.
    Aren't you going to take your credit back then? I surely don't want it if SR hasn't been paid for it yet.
    Sunshine Rewards