Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arm&Hammer ???

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Got it! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I didn't. Rats.
    File a TT on it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Done. Thanks for looking into this.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Whoot! Thanks! The credit is there!
    Sammielynn

Did anyone get this in the mail?? I received credit but was never charged and never received it.

Very strange!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Did anyone get this in the mail?? I received credit but was never charged and never received it.

Very strange!!
    Me, either. But, I did break down and buy some last night.

Yes, I got mine shortly after I did the offer and just this week received my second shipment. I didn't need it yet and am going to call them to ask not to send it so often. I have to search the forum for the thread about doing that. I think Cindy mentioned it somewhere.

BTW, I only got the toothpaste and whitening booster not any toothbrush or travel case (which was absolutely fine), but I must say I LOVE these 2 products and they are working.

I wonder if you really want this if you could call them.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Yes, I got mine shortly after I did the offer and just this week received my second shipment. I didn't need it yet and am going to call them to ask not to send it so often. I have to search the forum for the thread about doing that. I think Cindy mentioned it somewhere.

BTW, I only got the toothpaste and whitening booster not any toothbrush or travel case (which was absolutely fine), but I must say I LOVE these 2 products and they are working.

I wonder if you really want this if you could call them.

Thanks for responding. Maybe I'll just go buy some to try it.

I thought from what I read here, or maybe in the offer, that you can buy the toothpaste in the store, but not the booster whitening part. The toothpaste is just like any other toothpaste in a tube, the booster is in a bottle that you store upside down. It's a clear gel and goes on top of your toothpaste. It's feels really good in your mouth and on your teeth and my teeth really feel clean after I use it. When I was at the dentist a couple of weeks ago, I took the booster with me so he could look at it. He said from the ingredients that it was perfectly safe and fine to use. Good luck!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Heres the deal on this. We still haven't been paid for our end of running the offer, which is a lot of money. IF we can work it out with them and be sure that they will pay us in the future, we will run an offer similar to this one. They had loaded this one improperly and that is why it was pulled quickly. They revised the offer, but we have not put it up yet, but we are looking into it. In the meantime, I believe you can buy the booster at Drugstore.com. And yes, it works VERY WELL.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.