Thread: Any problems with My 2cents crediting??

Default Any problems with My 2cents crediting??

I know that there is an issue right now with the daily surveys, but I have not received credit for a My 2cents survey that I did yesterday morning. It took me to the congratulations screen and everything. Anyone know if there is any problem with this one? Or am I probably just not going to get credited?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sumlthomp View Post
    I know that there is an issue right now with the daily surveys, but I have not received credit for a My 2cents survey that I did yesterday morning. It took me to the congratulations screen and everything. Anyone know if there is any problem with this one? Or am I probably just not going to get credited?
    Sorry, but I got credit on the hour for mine. Did you clear cookies between that one and OTX? Sometimes I forget and then don't get credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sumlthomp View Post

The same thing happened to me last week. If it did not credit on the hour it most likely will not.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

did my sm survey this morning, finished it, got the congrats page but did not get credit for it. is there a problem with them crediting? well, my sm survey just credited on the 5:00 hour - it took awhile to get this but at least i did get it so that makes my day.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 06-11-2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl