Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: "Official" SR Pin Swap Sign-Up & Chat

I received my pins in the mail today....thank you.... Mine were sent out earlier in the week.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sahmy View Post
    Arrggh! My laptop just ate my post!! Anyway, sorry I've been absent from the thread - it was in my post but let's just say 3 kids, Halloween and life! LOL

I got 2 wonderful pins from, hmm, can we say who we got them from yet? A space age Donald pin and a space age Jack and Sally pin! Thank you!

I sent my pins 2 or 3 (the past week and a half is a blur) days ago.

This was my first pin swap and was a little tough. I thought we had a huge variety of pins to trade but not so many of this character. In fact, I had the hardest time finding the second pin. I finally found it - in the first pin spot I looked (and I looked there twice more before I found it). Must have been those Halloween goblins playing tricks.

I would do it again. Our family loves pins and trading.
    Glad you liked them.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by mseg16222 View Post
    I received my pins in the mail today....thank you.... Mine were sent out earlier in the week.
    You're Welcome Tried to represent seafood, and country music
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I think that you did very good job of both and I don't have either pin.

thanks

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Woot! I got pins in the mail today, and my pins went out!
    I am glad that you got the pins okay. I am sure that you probably had both...I tried to look for unique ones.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sahmy View Post
    Arrggh! My laptop just ate my post!! Anyway, sorry I've been absent from the thread - it was in my post but let's just say 3 kids, Halloween and life! LOL

I got 2 wonderful pins from, hmm, can we say who we got them from yet? A space age Donald pin and a space age Jack and Sally pin! Thank you!

I sent my pins 2 or 3 (the past week and a half is a blur) days ago.

This was my first pin swap and was a little tough. I thought we had a huge variety of pins to trade but not so many of this character. In fact, I had the hardest time finding the second pin. I finally found it - in the first pin spot I looked (and I looked there twice more before I found it). Must have been those Halloween goblins playing tricks.

I would do it again. Our family loves pins and trading.
    Thank you for mine!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by mseg16222 View Post
    I am glad that you got the pins okay. I am sure that you probably had both...I tried to look for unique ones.
    I had the chip and dale space pin, but the 2006 Halloween Chip and Dale i did not and was looking for so thank you, very much!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I had the chip and dale space pin, but the 2006 Halloween Chip and Dale i did not and was looking for so thank you, very much!
    I vote for a quarterly pin swap! Sign up would be say Oct 1 ot Dec 31, Dec 31 draw date and swap date by Jan 31st. I think that 4 times a year is often but not too often and that gives lots of time to sign-up and a month to send! Just an idea!

Btw Elfster is great and so is our Org. Leader...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I got two great hidden mickey pins. They are awesome. Thank you! I think that every quarter would be awesome too. As long as elfster exists I will contiue to use that. I am looking at all the posts and everyone got theirs correct.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I got two great hidden mickey pins. They are awesome. Thank you! I think that every quarter would be awesome too. As long as elfster exists I will contiue to use that. I am looking at all the posts and everyone got theirs correct.

Kim
    Wanted to say thanks for my very cute pins. And the awesome presentation. I would never have thought to be so creative, but my pins came in a Pirates of the Caribbean trunk. I love them both! We are big Tinkerbell fans so that one when straight into the keeper book. And we're going to Disney for Christmas this year the Christmas one too!! Here they are if anyone else wants to see how awesome they are!!

*~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!