Thread: MNSSHP shirts from Cafe Press

Hybrid View

Default MNSSHP shirts from Cafe Press

I am so excited!!! While SunshineCindy was here, we went into the Creative designs forum on the DIS and picked out a design to have printed on a black shirt. I was having so many problems with Zazzle that I decided to try cafe press. I ordered shirts for my parents, me, SG, and my sister and her DH. They are so cute!!!! They have Mickey and a full moon and bats. I can't wait to surprise all of them with the shirts next week!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I guess I know where to go to get the shirts for my MVMCP shirts. I did zazzle for MNSSHP and while the shirts were wonderful I never got credit. While I was in Disney I met up with some other friends and they had buttons made at cafe press and they were beautiful and very sturdy. I think I will have to try this place out now.
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

So Cafe Press didn't hassle you about using a Disney design?

I tried to get some things done through Zazzle before our trip and they cancelled my order for using a Disney design (though I got it from the designs board at the DIS)

If Cafe Press allows it, I'll try them next time!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Awesome!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    So Cafe Press didn't hassle you about using a Disney design?

I tried to get some things done through Zazzle before our trip and they cancelled my order for using a Disney design (though I got it from the designs board at the DIS)

If Cafe Press allows it, I'll try them next time!
    I actually ordered two different sets of shirts from them in a span of one week. They printed both. One only had MNSSHP 2007 on it, but the other one had "Mickey's Not So Scary Hallowen Party" and "Walt Disney World 2007"--both with Mickey faces.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

okay how do these places work? I have had some creative people at the disboards come up with things for shirts but I thought I would have to put them on a shirt myself. Are you saying there is someplace I can give my pictures to and they will put them on a shirt for me? TELL ME MORE?, please
    <Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you go to zazzle or cafepress you can create a shirt and upload the image that you got from DIS. Zazzle will usually refuse to print anything that has an acutal Disney image on them. For MNSSHP I had a pumkin shaped like a Mickey head and it had the letters MNSSHP and they printed it but it was very generic. I know that they turn down alot of Disney's art work because it is usually copywrited pictures. Now, I haven't tried Cafepress yet for images but I am going to. I have heard of images getting through there. I paid I think 2X.XX for both shirts through zazzle for MNSSHP shirts. This was a deal for me because I am not talented at crafts at all. They were very nice shirts and were well made.
    Sunshine Rewards