Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GF SURVEY

Good to hear it's not just me
    Thanks Tricia!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I know Tricia is waiting on GF and the reports to manually do it, but any word on them? I'm assuming it's a larger wide spread problem if we haven't seen yesterday's yet either?
    Sunshine Rewards

GF has acknowledged that there is a problem and they are working on it. They are supposed to let me know when it is fixed. I can see all of the totals for yesterday and the day before, but I just can't get the subids yet. Kind of the same thing we are waiting on with Arm & Hammer. We know it is all tracking okay, but we are at their mercy to get the reports to us. Which I hate because I am impatient and like control. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    GF has acknowledged that there is a problem and they are working on it. They are supposed to let me know when it is fixed. I can see all of the totals for yesterday and the day before, but I just can't get the subids yet. Kind of the same thing we are waiting on with Arm & Hammer. We know it is all tracking okay, but we are at their mercy to get the reports to us. Which I hate because I am impatient and like control. LOL!
    Thanks for the update, I figured it was something like that, but I was so busy at work today I'm still weeding through all the threads to catch up.
    Thanks again!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, Tricia! It is always nice to know you are working on this!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I noticed yesterday that I didn't get credit for 6/1 or 6/2 survey. I guess I'm just in slo-mo this week. Thanks for the update Tricia. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

I can't believe it's JUNE already!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update. I hope the GF problem includes the SM surveys too. I was able to do the trifecta yesterday. I finished the SM yesterday and got the congrats page (all about shopping for the same thing at several different web sites) but no credit. So here's hoping...
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been getting credit fo SM survey (I think it tracks through cookies) but still no GF surveys I was hoping for credit today because I am exactly 3 surveys away from cashing in for a Disney gift card....just waiting on the credit

Tricia-not to be too much of a pest but have you heard anything back from gf about the surveys for june yet?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    I've been getting credit fo SM survey (I think it tracks through cookies) but still no GF surveys I was hoping for credit today because I am exactly 3 surveys away from cashing in for a Disney gift card....just waiting on the credit
    I can so totally relate. I was waiting for the 6/1 and 6/2 surveys to credit to cash out. However, I was able to do OTX and a couple of paid offers to make up the difference. Hope this works for you, too. Unfortunately, Tricia can badger GF, but she can't make them move any faster than they want. "Good things come to those that wait" is my mantra.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards