Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GF SURVEY

Default ds credits

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Glad you asked. I didn't get credit yet for 6/1. I was starting to wonder, as I did surveys 5/29, 5/30 and 6/1, all with the SR Congrats pages. I have only gotten credit for 5/30. I have a 3 week old computer with Vista and IE8. Up until the last few days, I haven't had any problems with GF crediting. I have gotten all my OTX credits without problems. Just hoping it's not my computer or settings.

I did get credit for the weekends credits, something may be wrong with you settings. I do not know much about vista, I did not like it and went back to XP on mine. I use FF for most of mine, at times will use IE if I know the surveys required that, but I check cookie, and delete temporary internet files, before I submit it. I have not had crediting issues, but like I said I am XP girl.

Jtowner

I've been trying all day and can't get the member numbers for yesterday's surveys. Their site just errors out on me. That means I also have not been able to process last month's bonuses because I can't tell who did 28. I'll give it until tomorrow morning and if I still can't get through the system, I'll just have them run them manually and send them to me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks for staying on top of the situation, tricia

Thanks, Tricia. Since it's the beginning of the month, we probably all need a "be patient" reminder.

I didn't get my credit for yesterday either. I'm glad i'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been trying all day and can't get the member numbers for yesterday's surveys. Their site just errors out on me. That means I also have not been able to process last month's bonuses because I can't tell who did 28. I'll give it until tomorrow morning and if I still can't get through the system, I'll just have them run them manually and send them to me.
    Thanks so much for letting us know!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Thanks for the heads up!

Spring I did get credit for the weekend survey's the only one I'm missing is 6/1.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering what was going on. Glad to see I wasn't the only one with the problem of not getting the survey credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I was wondering what was going on. Glad to see I wasn't the only one with the problem of not getting the survey credit.

Me too! I guess misery loves company LOL!

Whew!! Glad I saw this. I just logged in and didn't see the credit so I got worried. I knew I would find the answer in the forum. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards